The device statuses notify you of device performance, wherever they occur.
Device status can vary:
- Analyzing – usually appears after the installation and will be changed in a few minutes.
- Working – Fixico found some issues and is taking care of the device right now. We will show the status even if the device is offline. Once device will be turned on, Fixico will continue its work.
- Attention needed – your actions are needed. For example, Fixico found some traces of malware software installed on your PC and you need to approve a removal. These alerts can be turned off with a click on “don’t alert me again” link.
- Security thread – we found a problem and your involvement is needed.
- Running smoothly – there is no problems at the moment.
- Offline more than 10 days – some of your devices are offline for a long period. If the device is actually online, but you see this status, there can be a problem with Fixico client. If it happens, we strongly recommend to contact our Support team or/and reinstall Fixico.
- No settings applied – since settings are applied automatically, the status points on some problems. If it happens, we strongly recommend to contact our Support team or/and reinstall Fixico.